Xeriscape Landscape and Design is:
- A fully licensed and insured Landscape Contracting firm
- A women-owned and operated firm
- Certified by the Utah Nursery and Landscape Association
- Presenters at the Utah Nursery & Landscape Association Green conference in 2012, 2013
Our Landscape and Design and Installation Services Include:
- Custom landscape design and installation
- Standardized design/installation based on pre-planned gardens (several option/styles)
- Installation of water-wise designs done by others
- Hardscape elements including walkways, patios, and walls, permeable surfaces
- Drip irrigation
- Edible gardens/drip irrigated raised beds
- Residental and Commercial Projects
We pride ourselves on:
- Our ability to create beautiful, sustainable and user friendly gardens for our clients
- Our expert knowledge of native and drought tolerant plant species and their use in the landscape and on finding new and unusual drought-tolerant plants from varied sources
- Our expert knowledge of how to install efficient and functional drip irrigation systems that delivers the correct amount of water to each plant
- Using local materials whenever and wherever possible
- Our concern for wise use of water and providing refuge for native wildlife, while maintaining our natural ecosystems and helping re-connect people to the outdoors
- Providing conscientious, respectful and reliable service and support to all of our clients
In our work we seek to be the best xeriscape landscape company in Northern Utah.
- We strive to reduce the use of water in residential and business landscapes while creating habitat and beauty for all species.
- We encourage the use of water for growing healthy, local food by installing drip-irrigated fruit and vegetable gardens.
- We install smart irrigation systems that use water sparingly and thoughtfully.
- We seek to return as much water to the land as we can while giving people beautiful and functional environments to live in that help re-connect them to the land.
- We educate our clients on the care of their landscapes to insure success.
- We build expertise by educating ourselves on new developments in our field.
- We care about our clients and our employees.