Xeriscape Design is:
- A woman owned landscape design firm in operation since 1996!
- Members of the Utah Nursery and Landscape Association
- Presenters at the UNLA Green shows in 2012 & 2013 ‘Utah Natives in the Landscape’ and ‘Xeric Plant Combos that Work!’
- QWEL certified by the Jordan Valley Water Conservancy District
Our Services Include:
- Custom landscape design (drip irrigation, plant care and maintenance information if desired)
- Site visits/Construction consultation services
- Ongoing assistance/education with garden care and concerns
- Residential and commercial projects
We pride ourselves on:
- Being mindful of changing climate and the need for resilient plantings that will survive climatic uncertainty and extremes.
- Our ability to create beautiful, sustainable and user friendly gardens for our clients
- Our expert knowledge of native and drought tolerant plant species and their use in the landscape and on finding new and unusual drought-tolerant plants from varied sources
- Our expert knowledge of how to design efficient and functional drip irrigation systems that deliver the correct amount of water to each plant
- Using local materials whenever and wherever possible
- Our concern for wise use of water and providing refuge for native wildlife, while maintaining our natural ecosystems and helping re-connect people to the outdoors
- Providing conscientious, respectful and reliable service and support to all of our clients
- Sourcing local materials whenever and wherever possible
In our work we seek to be the best xeriscape design company in Northern Utah.
- We strive to reduce the use of water in residential and business landscapes while creating habitat and beauty for all species.
- We encourage the use of water for growing healthy, local food by installing drip-irrigated fruit and vegetable gardens.
- We design smart irrigation systems that use water sparingly and thoughtfully.
- We seek to return as much water to the land as we can while giving people beautiful and functional environments to live in that help re-connect them to the land.
- We educate our clients on the care of their landscapes to insure success.
- We build expertise by educating ourselves on new developments in our field.
- We care about our clients and our employees.